We have a project on Entrepreneurship subject. We need to think of any product and we will present it on class. We have many ideas but we come up on this special delicacies of the Philippines which is Puto or Rice steamed cake. We wanted to be unique that is why we put Crushed cookies on it.
Anyway please click this link to help us to have more likes on this page because more likes we will have additional score on our final exam. Puto with Crushed Oreo. Thanks!
We also want to share what are the ingredients and procedure in making Puto with crushed oreo.
200g White King puto mix (you can buy it on groceries. instant flour, baking powder at the same time )
1 1/2 cup Water
1/2 cup Sugar (white sugar)
1 pack Oreo biscuits (big and mini’s)
5 Tb spoon Cooking oil (any cooking oil could be)
1. Prepare the ingredients. Ready a mixing bowl. Put the White King Puto mix on a bowl with 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 cup of water.
2. Gradually mix the ingredients. Put 3 tablespoon of cooking oil and crushed Oreo. Then mixed well.
3. After mixing, ready the plastic cups and pour 3/4 part of the mixture on it.
4. Steam for 10 to 15 mins.
5. check if the Puto is cooked already. you can prick it using a toothpick to know if the Puto is cooked already. If there are residue on the toothpick it is not yet cook.
6. Remove it on the plastic cups and put Oreo biscuits on top. Here is the finish product.
Like our page 🙂 Thanks! Puto with Crushed Oreo